16 Mar Vacancy – Payroll Administrator in Diss
Hours: Part-Time- 15-20 hours per week
Ideally Weds – Friday
Salary: Dependent upon experience
We are looking for a part-time payroll administrator to assist our current payroll team. Experience with Star payroll is a distinct advantage but not essential. Experience preferred in payroll but full training will be given.
- Experience with Real Time Information (RTI), auto-enrolment pensions and CIS an advantage
- Experience with Star and or other Payroll software ideal.
- Previous experience working within a busy payroll department an advantage
- Preference will be given to any candidates with a payroll qualification.
- Must be able to work in a disciplined and time sensitive environment
Duties to include:
- Answering in-coming calls and queries from clients
- Chasing clients for information when necessary
- Completing payroll related tasks assigned internally
- Supporting the payroll team with all administration.
- Dealing with administration for Work Place Pension and payroll requirements
- Payroll processing experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and organised.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Customer service focus.
The successful candidate will join the current payroll team supporting with all admin procedures and possible processing weekly, monthly payrolls and dealing with year end procedures.
If you are interested please contact us on 01379 646943 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.