08 Mar What are the benefits of Cloud Accounting?
Why would you choose to move to cloud accounting?
First of all what is Cloud Accounting?
Cloud Accounting means you can access you accounting data over the internet. You do not need to download software or update it. You just use the internet as a gateway to access your information which is hosted by the provider.
The great thing about cloud accounting is you can access it from a wide range of devices and as long as you have internet access you can view your transactions, raise invoices, add receipts and much more while you are on the go.
Because it is so easy – once you have used a cloud accounting package you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
as a business owner?
- Time – it will save you time in so many ways
- Tax – complies with government filing requirements for MTD from April 2018
- Instant decision making – your business data is instantly accessible
- Cost – its cheap – as little as £5 per month for a basic package
- Access – access for your accountant – no more backups or paper!
- Flexibility – wide range of add on services to suit your business
- Security – encrypted data, cloud hosted so no one can steal it!
- Certainty – no need to worry – no updates and its all safely backed up for you
You can read more about the packages available here.We work with a range of software packages and will recommend the best one for your business requirements.
EA Assist will be running a series of ‘Welcome to Cloud Accounting’ workshops in the coming months to introduce you to Cloud Accounting and to ensure you are ready for the governments ‘Making Tax Digital’ filing in April 2018. We know that once you have seen just how easy cloud accounting is you will want to get started straight away!
If you would like to know more about cloud accounting right now just get in touch, we would be happy to talk through the options and get you up and running.