04 Nov Choosing your Workplace Pension?
Workplace Pension Scheme – How do you choose which one is best for your business?
What are the top 5 points you need to consider when choosing your workplace scheme pension scheme?
1. Current Pensions
- Do any members of your staff have a pension scheme in place?
- Will it meet the criteria for the workplace pension scheme?
- Which policy will you choose, there are currently 39 which meet the WPP criteria?
- Which ones offer you the best deal in administration and monthly charges?
- What are the costs to you?
- Costs for setting up, various scheme fees and charges and actual contributions?
- What is the impact to your business and associated costs?
- How do you present information to staff? What are the on-going obligations? How easy is it to manage temporary or seasonal staff?
So what do you need to do? Contact EA Assist now if you haven’t already organised your work place pension scheme.
At EA Assist we can help your organisation choose the right pension scheme and ensure that together we will work through all the above points so you know how much the scheme will cost, what you need to do and when. Please note we are unable to give advice to individual employees.
If you would like us to quote for providing you with a ‘turnkey’ solution to workplace pensions, please call Paul on 01379 646943 or email us here.